Work with us and enjoy the NZ US tax difference: experience, expertise, excellence.
Responsive. Engaging. Resolving.
Don’t gamble when it comes to your taxes – call us today.
Whatever your tax issue, we will resolve it.
We have relocated back to the Citigroup Centre at 23 Customs St East, Auckland.
If your tax situation is complex and involves multi-jurisdiction tax law, foreign tax and currency regulations, and potential gray areas, then you need a specialised tax service. One that offers you access to strategic tax advice. Our experts can make judgment calls based on extensive experience.
Auckland-based NZ US Tax Specialists Ltd is a boutique Tax Advisory and Accountancy firm, providing international tax services to
- United States citizens living in New Zealand who have personal or corporate tax obligations in the US,
- New Zealand citizens based in the United States who have personal or corporate tax obligations in New Zealand,
- Organizations that have multi-jurisdiction tax requirements and obligations, and
- High net worth individuals (HNWI) who require tax expertise.
Our premium service is tailored to individuals, families, trusts and organizations that expect and appreciate highly personalised, discreet and professional tax services.
These services are delivered by specialists who are technically competent in New Zealand and US tax law and financial regulations.
We offer three major categories of tax accounting and advisory services. All delivered by fully qualified, experienced in-house professionals:
- New Zealand tax return preparation and filing
- US tax return preparation and filing
- International taxation advice
Clients who use both our NZ and US tax services benefit from our holistic approach to tax law compliance. However, we can tailor our service offering to meet your needs, attending to all your requirements personally since we never outsource.
Our strategies will reduce or limit the impact of taxes on your income, assets and investments while remaining fully compliant with tax law and financial regulations.