Do you or your clients have corporate entities in either New Zealand or the United States?
We can help you with the following services:
- Classification of the entity for taxation purposes.
- Tax residency analysis.
- Entity classification election.
- Advice on the tax effect of shareholder migration at the corporate entity level.
- Controlled foreign corporate (CFC) regimes of each country.
- Advising on the New Zealand tax treatment of the corporate entity.
- Assistance with penalty remission for late filing of corporate entity information returns.
- Advising on the New Zealand and United States income tax consequences of proposed shareholder distributions.
- Reporting obligations to Inland Revenue.
- Section 965 taxation.
- Subpart F taxation.
- Self-employment taxation.