Simplifying the US tax return preparation process

NZ US Tax Specialists now has direct, secure access to data from certain financial institutions in order to prepare your US tax return. If you have 1099s for 2010 through accounts held with the following financial institutions, there is no need to send me these...

Request for IRS transcripts

Taxpayers who cannot locate documents including 1099s, W-2s, and past year returns they have filed can request transcripts from the IRS either by completing form 4506 or 4506-t, online at:,,id=232168,00.html?portlet=4 Also by...
Subscribe to our newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter

Receive the latest US and NZ tax news, insights and updates every month.

Your subscription is now active. Look out for our next newsletter.