IRS Certifying Acceptance Agents for ITINs/EINs

NZ US Tax Specialists has been appointed Certifying Acceptance Agents by the Internal Revenue Service, expediting the process for obtaining a United States Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN). This includes Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITINs) and...

United States LLCs

If you are thinking of setting up a United States Limited Liability Company, are you aware of the tax implications of doing this under Federal tax code? Don’t make the mistake of projecting the concepts of a New Zealand Limited Liability Company on to a United...

Obtaining an EIN for W-8BEN purposes

Some of my corporate clients recently reported to me their varying experiences with phoning IRS in the States to request an Employer Identification Number (EIN) for W-8BEN purposes. If you are having trouble, please do feel free to contact me. It seems there is some...
Subscribe to our newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter

Receive the latest US and NZ tax news, insights and updates every month.

Your subscription is now active. Look out for our next newsletter.