NZ US Tax Specialists has been appointed Certifying Acceptance Agents by the Internal Revenue Service, expediting the process for obtaining a United States Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).

This includes Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITINs) and Employer Identification Numbers (EINs).  Effectively this covers all entities, as EINs are the category of TIN that is issued to non-individuals, including foreign and United States non-individuals: corporations, trusts, partnerships and estates.