US persons with foreign shareholdings

US persons with foreign shareholdings exceeding 50% of a foreign corporation are advised to consider making a timely application to the IRS for consent to use the foreign corporation’s balance date for reporting purposes. This needs to be done on Form 1128...

US persons with interests in foreign entities

Just a reminder that if you are a US person with interests in any of the following entities: * trusts created outside the US, into which you have transferred assets, or * companies formed outside the US,  of which you are a 10% or greater shareholder, or *...
Subscribe to our newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter

Receive the latest US and NZ tax news, insights and updates every month.

Your subscription is now active. Look out for our next newsletter.