The clamp-down on paid preparers is an initiative to improve the quality and accuracy of returns prepared for compensation. A move that I personally welcome in the interests of the paying public.
- Taxpayer Advocate Cites Most Serious Problem #10 as Overseas Taxpayers February 3, 2023
- Paying it Forwards with Trees That Count: From One Nelson Native to Another February 2, 2023
- Inland Revenue’s response to North Island flooding January 30, 2023
- Our clients December 30, 2022
- Season’s Greetings from NZ US Tax Specialists December 22, 2022