NZ US Tax Specialists is seeking suitably qualified individuals who wish to advance their career in a growing, highly reputable organization.
- Approved Training Employer (ATE) status through Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ).
- Training and mentoring by your peers (New Zealand qualified Chartered Accountants) while you train to become a New Zealand qualified Chartered Accountant, a prestigious and sought-after qualification in New Zealand.
- Employer-sponsored funding for a mutually agreed and tailor-made career path.
- Competitive salary based on performance and experience.
- A quality working environment.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Stimulating and challenging work within a team of experienced, friendly and motivated professional accountants.
- Access to the firm's wide range of resources including:
a) Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ), including comprehensive library service.
b) International Tax Planning Association (ITPA).
c) American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
d) National Association of Tax Practitioners (NATP).
e) National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA).
- Advanced technological operating environment. We are almost a fully cloud-based practice.
- An established, boutique accountancy practice in downtown Auckland close to bus, train and ferry.
Opportunities exist from graduate entry to senior manager level.
Applicants should hold a minimum of a Bachelors' degree in Accountancy and/or Taxation with a B+ average or higher, have immaculate communication skills and be legally able to work in New Zealand.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.